Gem, Jewelry and Mineral Show – (Houston area) Humble, TX
November 6 - November 8
Friday 9-6, Saturday 9-6, Sunday 10-5.
Presented by the Houston Gem & Mineral Society.
We will have many unique designer cabs and lovely wirewrapped jewelry for sale. We will also have stone beads, rough material/slabs for cabbing, and interesting minerals.
- Unique jewelry and other earthly treasures–perfect for gift giving.
- Minerals and fossils for the collector or home decor.
- Jewelry making, beading, and lapidary demonstrations.
- Expert identification of gemstones, minerals, and fossils.
- Children’s activities such as the “School Daze” Earth Science Program, the Scout Merit Badge, and the “Dino Dig”.
- Activities from the Houston Museum of Natural Science.
- Energy Exhibit from the Houston Geological Society.
- Displays of gem, mineral, and fossil specimens, and astounding fluorescent rocks.
Please join us!